Please read, the life you save may be your childrens HCM

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello everyone and Welcome


Hello everyone and WELCOME!


My name is Cathy and I am a 43 year old mom of 2, Ellie ( 17 year old HS Senior) Josh a (15 year old HS sophmore), I have been married to a wonderful man named Shawn for the last 18 years...phew... makes me sound so old.....lol.

When Shawn and I started our family back in "92", I was working in a large ( 54 kids) Child Care center. I knew that I did NOT want to bring my newborn into this environment, so we choose to have me "stay home" and start a "play care" in my home. 18 years and many days of "borrowed love " later here I still am!

I am also a Stampin up consultant and avid card maker! I will post some of our clubs latest projects here also! If you have any questions about them, PLEASE feel free to ask.


I will share some of my daily adventures with you all, and yes, please excuse my spelling and grammer......I am just horrible in these areas ;] Right Tamra!


2 comments: